Friday, May 23, 2008

Tracking statistics on my blog

Below are the top 10 posts on where searches have landed people on my blog recently. It's interesting from time to time to look at what people are looking at. Willow Creek Community Church related posts are #2, #5, #10 (and if you haven't yet checked out the site redesign at Willow Creek, check it out! Very nice!!). Eagle Brook Church related posts are #6 and #8. A Mark Driscoll and Mars Hill Church post comes in at #4.

Hits Site url Hits entry pg Id pag.
279 Main Page 208 0
113 Frazee and Appel leaving 82 0
57 How to prepare a sermon 45 0
37 Grace Driscoll on the role of women 20 0
32 2008 Leadership Summit 30 0
25 Tony Compolo 18 0
15 Death of D. James Kennedy 12 0
11 Bob Merritt post 4 0
9 Main Page 9 0
9 Leadership Summit 8 0

I'll keep working on formatting so the table looks better. I always have troubles with tables in Blogger.

Update, the table looks sweet in Internet Explorer, and like garbage in Firefox. I prefer (read only use) Firefox, but don't know that I can fix this. Not going to worry about it. Sorry!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: