Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Meme: What has God been Teaching Me?

Dave Cruver tagged me from his blog for a simple Meme.

In an effort to keep it simple, short, and easy to follow, I’d like to challenge you to quote one verse (not one chapter). And then say what the Lord has been teaching you in one sentence (not one paragraph). Then tag 5 peeps (you know the drill).
My passage is:

1 Corinthians 10:31 - So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

As a pastor, husband, son, brother, and friend the ONE THING that is most important and most impacts all those relationships is my Glorifying God.

To keep the meme going I pass the infection on to:

Los Whittaker
Jim Hamilton
Dan Lacey
Bret Capranica
Brenton Balvin (who is filling in preaching for me this weekend!)

No comments: