Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2008 Resurgence Conference: Text and Context Audio Now Available!


Today is a glorious day! The audio from the Text and Context Conference at Mars Hill Church in Seattle, WA is now available. For those of us poor saps who were unable to attend (and who have poor DSL service so watching it live via webcast wasn't an option), this is the next best thing.

Sessions 1-8:
Mark Driscoll - Putting Pastors in Their Place
CJ Mahaney - Pastoral Character & Loving People
John Piper - Why I Trust the Scriptures
Jim Gilmore - Fear & Trembling in the Experience Economy
Matt Chandler - Preaching the Gospel from the Center of the Evangelical World
John Piper - How My Pastoral Ministry Shapes My Pulpit Ministry
Mark Driscoll - The Ox: Qualifications of a Church Planter
Matt Chandler - Vision of a Church Planter


I'll be burning down my DSL line tonight to download these sessions.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: