Saturday, November 10, 2007

Preaching again at Colony Park Church of Edina

Tomorrow I will be preaching again at Colony Park Church of Edina. I'll be preaching from 2 Timothy 3:16, and feel I have a pretty good sermon. I need to run through it a few more times, but I think I know it pretty well. I am enjoying these opportunities to preach from time to time, and would like to find a way to make it more consistent. I have been applying for ministry positions, but seem to not quite have what everyone wants that I have spoken with. I'll make it past the initial screening, but can't make it into the interview process. It is frustrating, but I know God has a plan so I'm trying to remain patient.

We joined Lifetime Fitness on Halloween day. I've been hitting the gym hard since then, and am already noticing some improvements in the way I feel and how long I can do cardio. I have a lot of work ahead of me, but in time I will see some body transformation.

No comments: