Saturday, December 22, 2007

Vintage Jesus and Simple Church

I have started reading a new(er) book by Thom S. Rainer and Eric Geiger called "Simple Church". So far I'm really liking it, with the caveat that it hasn't covered a whole lot of new ground in the 25 or so pages I have read thus far. I'm looking forward to some time over the next week to dig further into this book.

I also got an email today from Crossway Books that contained a link to my electronic copy of the new book by Mark Driscoll and Gerry Breshears titled Vintage Jesus. My print copy will be coming soon as well. I'm really looking forward to this book. I read a bit of the electronic copy already and it is vintage Driscoll. I hope it will be thought provoking and interesting.

We'll be heading to Sioux Falls for Christmas, so hopefully the roads stay clear!

Merry Christmas!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: