Sunday, October 21, 2007

Take some time this week...

So often we religious people walk amid the beauty and bounty of nature and we talk nonstop. We miss the panorama of color and sound and smell. We might as well have remained inside our closed, artificially lit living rooms. Nature's lessons are lost and the opportunity to be wrapped in silent wonder before the God of creation pass us by. We fail to be stretched by the magnificence of our world that is saturated with grace and beauty.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Dave T. said...

Fall in MN--Praise God! dt

Tracy said...

Your picture posted here caught my eye because I adore fall leaves and it's an captivating composition. I agree with your sentiment written here as well. May this not be true of me as I go through life.

Chris Meirose said...

I took that picture. It was taken just up the hill from Bethel Seminary (in Arden Hills, MN) near where the new dorm building is for the college.