Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Graduating from Bethel Seminary this weekend!

The past 18 months have been a whirlwind of things, which is in large part why my blogging has lagged during that period. We purchased some rental properties, we got married, and now I am graduating from Seminary with a Masters of Divinity with my concentration in Transformational Leadership!

A little over 4 years ago I arrived on the campus of Bethel Seminary, with no idea what God had in store for me. I have seen and done so much the past 4 years, it has been an amazing journey. Now comes the scary part, stepping out into the great unknown. I don't as of yet have a job offer. Student loans are coming. Bills have to be paid. I expect the next few months to be very interesting, and hopefully in a good way. It is my prayer to move into full time ministry soon, but we'll see what God has in store for me. I'm trying to be patient, which is not always one of my stronger points.

June 1, 7:30pm Communion for graduates, families, friends
June 2, 3pm Commencement

Following Commencement we'll be having a small gathering at our house for friends and family to relax and celebrate!

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Bret Capranica said...

Congratulations Chris. Seminary is a long hard, but in my opinion, rewarding road. Well done. I'll be praying for you and the future ministry positions.

Milton Stanley said...

Glad to hear you've completed your M.Div. It sounds like that in the process of getting a credential, you've also gotten an education. May you use it well. Peace.