Friday, May 12, 2006

Relevance Conference 2006 - Eagle Brook Church


I spent today at Eagle Brook Church in Lino Lakes, MN for their Relevance Conference for local churches. It was a great day, and hopefully tomorrow I'll have some time to fully post my thoughts and some pictures from the day. I was again reminded of how God is moving in this church. I was also reminded of how much I LOVE their worship team, who create the best worship environment I have experienced. While I realize worship is a lifestyle and not something that is done at church, they nonetheless are excellent at making the portion of my life spent on their campus as a time of enormous worship and joy. The whole conference was good, but I think the music was the highlight for me today.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: