Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm still here...


The combination of a brutal finals week, and then being sick for a week has put me behind in blogging (and life). So I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still here, and will resume a more regular blogging schedule than the past few weeks. Thanks for your patience.

I had a great meeting on Tuesday with Jeanine Parolini of North Heights Lutheran Church. She and I met to discuss a great ministry called Peacemaker Ministries. I referenced this ministry a few weeks ago and it is an organization whose mission I strongly believe in. Peacemaker Ministries is coming to the Minneapolis/St. Paul area September 21-23. If you are a pastor, someone with a heart for reconcilliation, or just someone who wants to know more about Biblical counseling and dispute resolution, this is a resource without peer. Pastor John Piper will be one of the featured speakers at this conference, and Bethlehem Baptist Church uses the Peacemaker system throughout their church. Ken Sande, author of the book that started this all, "The Peacemaker", will be speaking as well.

Another opportunity before September comes at the end of next month. The Peacemaker Seminar is being offered live by Ken Sande on Friday, April 28th (7-9pm) and Saturday, April 29th (9am-12pm) at Fellowship Missionary Baptist in Minneapolis. Registration information will come available on www.peacemaker.net. Cost is $15 per person, or $27 per couple. I highly reccommend bringing your spouse to this event!

If you are in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro area and would like more information leave me a note here on the blog and we'll connect. I have the registration forms for both the seminar and the conference.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: