Saturday, February 04, 2006

Superbowl predictions...


Not wanting to be the only person in the blogosphere to not have weighed in with opinion on tomorrow's game I offer the following

1) I am more interested in this Superbowl than any previous one in the last 8 or so years.

2) I would love to see Seattle win this game.

3) I'm predicting a Steeler win, and will be cheering for the Steelers.

That doesn't make sense? Yes it does. I had a college roommate, Tim Hoekman, who was a die-hard Steelers fan. I suffered through the 2 inches more loss with him. He converted me. I just think the Seahawks are a feel good story, and therefore wouldn't be heart broken if they pulled this one off. I'd like to see Jerome Bettis win this game, and then retire and spend the rest of his life enjoying bowling.

I would love the Superbowl more as a fan without the stupid half time garbage. I know it's not going to happen, but I wish they'd quit catering to the casual fan who 2 weeks ago didn't even know who was in the playoffs.

I suspect the game to finish at 31-24 and to be one of the best Superbowls. I hope I am not disappointed. My wife and I will be staying in to watch the game tomorrow. I have to serve communion in the morning, and then do a bit of shopping. We'll spend the rest of the day/evening doing some house cleaning that is much needed.


Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: