Sunday, December 25, 2005

You know you are a graduate student when...

You know you are a graduate student when...
1) You are writing papers Christmas day.
2) You schedule your wedding around when school is out.
3) You have a more intimate relationship with your laptop computer than anything else.
4) Vacation is a trip to a new grocery store.
5) Study breaks are more about studying than breaking.
6) You are on a first name basis with Amazon.com staff.
7) Your car is equal value to 8-12 credit hours.
8) Your book collection's value exceeds that of your car.
9) There is a wooden chair in a cubicle at the library that is form fitted to your butt.

2 comments:

Roger N. Overton said...

It's frightning how many of these are true of me...

mrclm said...

Thanks for stopping in again Roger! I've been away on my honeymoon, but my statements are soooo true. I had a few others I thought of later, but forgot them because I didn't write them down. Feel free to add any you think of!

Big Chris