Friday, July 01, 2005

Taking a vacation...

I fly out to Seattle Saturday evening, and will not return to the state where the mosquito is the state bird until late next Thursday evening. This means I will have limited access to the net, and may not have much of a chance to blog or respond to comments. I will try to get caught up when I get back late next week.

We have a wedding to go to on Sunday, then on Monday I am meeting a fellow Seattle Supersonics fan (also named Chris) and his wife for brunch/lunch. We plan on watching fireworks in downtown Seattle near the Space Needle. We'll spend a few days in Port Townsend, and hope to take some side trips to Victoria, BC, and into Olympia National Park.

3 comments:

Chris Meirose said...

My finacee arrived safely and is eating Dim Sum (sp?) as I type this. I just got a new digital camera (Panasonic Lumix FZ20!!!) and intend to take a ton of pictures.

Chris Hafner said...

We're looking forward to it, Chris!

We will do our best to make you welcome. Great to hear that you got the new camera - I'll see if I can't find a few viewpoints for you in Seattle that won't help you burn up some of your memory cards!

- Chris

Chris Meirose said...

Thanks for a good time Chris, hope all goes well with the delivery and pending fatherhood. I'll blog about my trip when I get back, but I have some AMAZING quality photos. This camera simply rules. I am astounded, and it takes a lot to impress me to this level.

Big Chris