Tuesday, July 05, 2005

All is well in Washington...

Banana and I are have a great time in Washington State. My flight from Minneapolis to Seattle left a bit to be desired, but other than that it's been going great. I didn't expect to have web access, but I went to download some pictures from my camera to my laptop and discovered an unsecured network in the apartment we are staying in for the night. Bandwidth was very high (950kbs), so I jumped online quick. We're in Port Townsend, staying with Banana's aunt Sallie. We were in Port Angelis last night for the 4th of July after spending a wonderful afternoon with Chris and Leigh in Seattle. I don't have time to cover all that we've done, but will have some great posts in the coming week with photos and details and such.

2 comments:

KS said...

Take some pictures of some trains for me so that I can put it on my photoblog.

Chris Meirose said...

Sorry Paul, I got back from Seattle at about 2:00AM this morning, and therefore didn't get your message in time to get some pictures. I did see some cool trains too, just a few block from the Baseball and Football stadiums.