Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bible Study materials - 20 things every Christian should know

We are starting a Bible Study at First Congregational Church of Waseca January 14th, 2010 from 6:00-7:00PM.  We will be looking at some key Christian beliefs and what the Bible teaches us that we should believe. I ordered some resources today for this study.  I'm planning on using Christian Beliefs: Twenty Basics Every Christian Should Know as the primary text. I will be supplementing from The Moody Handbook of Theology and Wayne Grudem's Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine.  I hope to tackle a topic per week, but we will see how that goes. Some topics might be large enough and spur enough questions and conversation to warrant a second week of study.  I'm open to whatever serves the group the best.  Long term I hope to groom some lay leaders who will be able to lead studies so we can continue to grow and diversify.

No comments: