Friday, June 20, 2008

Heading to Boston for the NACCC meeting

By the time you are reading this, I will likely be in an airplane taking off down the runway at the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport. We are flying to Boston (via Milwaukee) today. The reason for this trip is that my church is part of the NACCC (National Association of Christian Congregational Churches) and our denominational annual meeting is being held in Plymouth, MA this year. If you aren't familiar with the NACCC, we find our roots in the Pilgrims, thus our return to Plymouth this year.

The speakers for the conference are people I've never heard of, so I don't know what to expect. I am looking forward to a tour of the Plimoth Plantation. Unfortunately we won't be able to see the parade for the NBA World Champions for 2008, the Boston Celtics since that went down Thursday.

No comments: