Friday, March 28, 2008

Strep Throat


I just got back from the Doctor's office and the news wasn't good. I have strep throat. I haven't had this in a really long time. My throat started to be irritated Tuesday night, and by Wednesday night it was like I had been drinking lava from Kilauea in Hawaii.

I told the doctor all my symptoms, and he agreed that it didn't sound like strep. He looked down my throat, and agreed it didn't look like strep (I've been looking myself for a couple of days). He said let's do a culture anyhow while you are here. Shazam! You've got strep!

So I got some drugs, and hopefully I'll be on the mend. My biggest concern is that it has begun to affect my voice some, and I have to preach on Sunday. So I'll be pumping fluids and popping penicillin for the next 10 days.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: