Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Divine Mentor Devotional blog

I was asked by Pastor James Brown to blog my daily devotionals. This is done in conjunction with what we will be doing with The Divine Mentor through Meal Groups (the next book we are studying). I will be blogging my devotions at http://divinementor.blogspot.com/ I have already started and will try to do this every day when time allows. I really think the system of journaling devotions is one that is worth your time. It takes some getting used to, but once you get in the practice it will really begin to shape you. It will require some discipline on your part, but once it becomes habit, it will be a habit that blesses you and your family through your spiritual growth.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: