Sunday, March 12, 2006

Pastor Phil Print is blogging...

I just discovered one of the pastors I have been a Teaching Assistant for at Bethel Seminary has started blogging. Phil Print is one of the best communicators I have ever heard. He is truly gifted in preaching and teaching, and has an intense fire that burns within to see God's Kingdom advanced at a level few others posess.

Phil is the senior pastor of CrossRoads Church in Cottage Grove, MN (a SE suburb of St. Paul). My wife and I will be attending church there this weekend, and I'll post about our experience. CrossRoads is an Evangelical Covenant Church.

Their current series they are preaching is:
Going for the Gold - As Christians we dream of a different reward—receiving God’s blessing and hearing God’s applause. How do we live the kind of life that God rewards? How do we “go for the gold”? As we study the lives of several characters from the Old Testament, we’ll uncover the answer. We’ll find out what it takes to be one of God’s gold medal winners.


Related Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: