Tuesday, October 11, 2005

1 year of blogging...


Yesterday was the first anniversary of my being part of the blogosphere. What an interesting year it has been. I've gotten engaged in that period, started the process of buying two houses for income properties (I think we'll close the end of the month), preached a number of times, traveled to various places, and written lots of papers. I have posted 249 times on this blog, plus a bit over 100 times on my other blogs. Some have been good stuff, others have just been what is on my mind. So thank you for reading, I hope the next year is equally as interesting and God glorifying.

2 comments:

KS said...

Chris,
FYI, I went back to blogger with my blog instead of LWC.
http://psalm305.blogspot.com/
Joy comes in the morning

Chris Meirose said...

I caught that the other day when looking at who links to me. I have changed my link for you as well.

Chris