Thursday, December 30, 2004

Engagement and Mozilla

December 17th I became engaged to the woman of my dreams. I had proposed August 4th, and it took her a while to make up her mind. The next year should be exciting. She's been stressing about telling everyone, as well as working out the details of how to combine our lives. She's great though, and we'll make it work. She wants to have the groomsmen wear kilts. I think I'm OK with that, but the fear is that my pals won't wear anything underneath.

I am slowly transitioning to Firefox's Mozilla. So far I have really liked it. If you haven't given it a try, I suggest you check it out. I'm still using IE as my primary browser, but expect that over the next month or two I'll move to using Mozilla pirmarily. So far it seems faster than IE, plus I like the tab system. It's clean and quick, and I haven't seen any problems on any pages or anything yet to suggest I will have problems.


No comments: